Tyres & Wheels
or /week for months
Available Online Only
Proven, tested design for the perfect upgrade
There has never been a better time to upgrade to the feel and performance of carbon wheels. Aeolus Pro 3 TLR is a full-carbon, tubeless-ready rim brake road wheel that balances durability, weight and aerodynamics for pro-level performance that doesn’t break the bank. We started with a proven 35mm-depth shape and added a confidence-inspiring brake track to make a carbon road wheel available to all.
- The D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at the tyre-leading and rim-leading edges
- OCLV Pro Carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to a tubeless system
- Confidence inspiring brake track increases stopping power while dissipating heat
- 35 mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (27 mm outer, 19.5 mm inner width) DT Aerolite spokes and Alpina locking nipples
- Quick release hubs, Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3 pawl hub
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, valve core removal tool, Black Prince carbon pads, and traditional rim strip
- Approved for use with Bontrager packaged Black Prince brake pads
- Aeolus Pro 3 TLR: A full carbon, TLR, rim brake wheel that perfectly balances durability, weight and aerodynamics.
- Proven design: Aeolus Pro 3 TLR wheels take full advantage of Bontrager’s expertise in carbon manufacturing. We have delivered the best value in carbon road wheels today by leveraging the proven Aeolus design and maximising manufacturing efficiencies.
- Extensive Testing: Aeolus Pro 3 TLR wheels undergo thorough testing and validation to ensure they stand up to the demands of every race and every ride—day in and day out.
- Brake with Confidence: Aeolus Pro 3 TLR road wheels feature a confidence-inspiring rim brake track that increases stopping power and efficiently dissipates brake heat.
- Confidence in carbon: Every set of Bontrager carbon wheels is backed by the Carbon Care Wheel Loyalty Programme. In the unlikely event that you damage your Bontrager carbon wheels within the first two years of ownership, we’ll repair or replace them for free.
- Better together: Bontrager offers a complete tubeless system including wheels, tyres, sealant, valves, and rim strips. Every part of this set-up is designed to work smoothly together, for the best in performance and ease of use.
- RR Rear
- Diameter 700C
- Type Tubeless Ready/Clincher
- Cassette compatibility -- Shimano
- Hub width 130 mm
- Axle diameter 5mm
- Holes 24
- Butting 14/17/14
- Cross section Bladed
- Brake type Rim brake
- Attachment Quick release
- Nipple Type Alloy locking
- Valve Presta
- Weight 850g