A seriously warm lightweight duvet built specifically around the needs of mountaineers spending protracted periods in freezing conditions.
With box wall construction in the body and stitch through arms the Trango perfectly balances warmth and mobility for cold days in high camp and the push for the top that finally follows. Water resistant down fill increases your margin for error in unstable weather.
- Exceptionally lightweight and downproof
- Box wall baffle construction body with stitched-through construction arms and hood
- Adjustable Elastane bound Mountain HC Hood
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets and Napoleon chest pocket
- Large zipped mesh inner pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Helium 30 outer shell
- 248g (Size L) of water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Weight: 650g (size Medium)
- Centre length back: 82cm (size Medium)
Sort by: Newest First