By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
Elevate your game with the smooth flexing Freestyle.
The men's Burton Freestyle Re:Flex Snowboard Binding is soft, forgiving, and built to make any board ride better. Its Re:Flex tech in the baseplate gives a smooth flexing package that's compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems. Soft straps, FullBED cushioning, and a lightweight yet bomber design bring it all together. Our Flex Slider makes strapping in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open.
- Ankle Strap - Reactstrap ankle strap has a minimized construction that is ultra-responsive, conforming to any boot
- Toe Strap - Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toe box of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- Cushioning - Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Baseplate - Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. Lightweight, bombproof polycarbonate baseplate construction is buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising
- Mounting System - Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight
- Hi-Back - Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Forward Lean - MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back
- Buckles - Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminium levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen