Like a windproof, sub-zero sleeping bag tailored to your hands. Don't get caught in the backcountry without these.
By combining the collective heating powers of Triple Goose Down, a whopping 15 ounces of PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation, and a Hydrofil™ wicking fleece liner, the Burton [ak] Oven Mitt is basically the warmest snowboard mitt on the planet. It fights moisture on both fronts thanks to ultra-breathable WINDSTOPPER® fabric from Gore. And so riders like Kimmy Fasani don't feel like they're wearing boxing gloves, a super ergonomic fit ensures total dexterity when strapping in or grabbing. Under mitt, styling means a low-profile cuff that easily slides underneath your jacket's sleeves. If you are one who is always cold or spends a lot of time in the backcountry far from shelter, then the [ak] Oven Mitt isn't nice to have, it's a necessity.
- Don't get caught in the backcountry without these
- Screen Grab® Gnar Guard Leather Thumb
- Gore WINDSTOPPER® Fabric for Windproofing and Max Breathability
- Triple Goose Down Fill
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation [15 Oz. = Very Warm]
- Hydrofil™ Wicking Fixed Fleece Finger Mitt Lining
- Gnar Guard Leather Palm
- Super Ergonomic Construction
- Ergonomic Pre-Curved Fit
- Removable [ak]™ Wrist Leash
- Unisex Sizing