Quite possibly the bestselling snowboard pant ever, offered in two fits and short and tall lengths.
Loose-fitting for layering, with plenty of pockets, so you never need to visit the lodge, the Burton Cargo Pant Regular Fit is a tried-and-true classic shell pant, ready for any weather. Available in two different fits, choose Burton's relaxed fit or the team-favorite and more modern regular fit (seen here) which offers a slightly more tailored and less baggy look. Like all Burton pants, it's stacked with standard features, including venting options for hiking, reinforced cuffs that can be elevated above the mud, tweak-friendly articulated knees, and an audio port in the pocket so you can still listen to music when wearing just a hoodie.
- Fully Taped Seams
- Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Venting
- Glove Loop With Snap Closure Under Wearer's Left Cargo Pocket Flap
- Regular Fit
- Waterproofing: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester Twill Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- Warmth: Living Lining™ Mapped with Embossed Taffeta and Mesh
- Bellowed Cargo Pockets
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Men's Burton Pant Standard Features Package