By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
Our most trusted board, backed by a cult following as snowboarding's one-answer to all terrain.
From its humble beginnings, innovation has defined the Burton Custom Snowboard series and set it apart as the most popular, versatile, and mimicked board in snowboarding.
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel
- WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Squeezebox; Super Sap epoxy, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride, Frostbite edges
|Length||Nose Length||Running Length||Tail Length||Overall Length||Effective Edge||Nose Width||Front Ref Width||Waist Width||Rear Ref Width||Tail Width|
|Length||Taper||Side Cut||Radius||Bend||Stance Width||Stance Setback||Binding Size||Mounting||Rider Weight lb||Rider Weight kg|
|Try Before You Buy||Queenstown, Taupo|
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen