By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock. We expect the product to arrive on 11 Jul 2022.
A directional utility tool designed to unlock the full spectrum of freeride terrain.
The offspring of a one-night stand between two of Burton's most revered all-terrain boards, the men's Burton Skeleton Key Snowboard has quickly become a staple in the quivers of our testers and team riders. From Japan-deep pow to Mount Baker's legendary banks, this uniquely hard-charging directional shape fuses camber with a slightly increased waist width that carves like a knife.
- Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, and on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck
- 10mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight; Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Squeezebox; Super Sap® epoxy; Pro-Tip; Infinite Ride
|Length||Nose Length||Running Length||Tail Length||Overall Length||Effective Edge||Nose Width||Front Ref Width||Waist Width||Rear Ref Width||Tail Width|
|Length||Taper||Side Cut||Radius||Bend||Stance Width||Stance Setback||Binding Size||Mounting||Rider Weight lb||Rider Weight kg|
|150||10||19.9||7.1||Directional Camber||530||-50||Medium/Large||Channel||120-180 lb.||54-82kg|
|154||10||20.6||7.4||Directional Camber||530||-50||Large||Channel||120-180 lb.||54-82kg|
|Try Before You Buy||Queenstown|
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen