Item has been added to the Cart
By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
Camelbak H.A.W.G. Pro 20 100oz Backpack - BlackI want a price match
Be The First To Know
This product is landing soon! Add it to your wishlist to be the first to know
Ship to New Zealand Only
Click and Collect
|Click and Collect||Small Delivery|
We recommend you check your preferred store for stock availability in the first instance if you want to avoid additional cost of 'delivery to store'. If an item is not available in your preferred store, you can still choose Click & Collect. However, the delivery timeframe will be longer as the item(s) will be sent via our delivery partners to your preferred store. Estimated dispatch time up to 10 business days.
Check Instore Availability
No In-Store Availability
We've teamed up with Finance Now to help you get the things you want, when you need them and spread your payments over a term that suits you. Already trusted by more than 250,000 Kiwis, Finance Now is 100% locally owned, and proud to help people like you every day.
Available Finance Options:
All weekly payment amounts are indicative only and are based on your product's price, the chosen term, an interest rate of 22.3% p.a., a $2.95 monthly service fee and a $55 establishment fee (excludes optional Payment Protection Insurance) . Finance can be confirmed with a detailed quote in store including finance terms applicable as detailed in the Finance Now Disclosure Statement for your consideration prior to confirmation of your purchase. All finance is subject to Finance Now terms and conditions and approval criteria.
From earning rewards everytime you shop*, to having the flexibility of long term Interest Free Finance*, the Purple Visa Card has never been more flexible.
Get rewards on all of your shopping!
From earning rewards everytime you shop*, to having the flexibility of long term Interest Free Finance*, the Purple Visa Card has never been more flexible. Credit Card Terms and Conditions, Rate and Fees apply View details here
What are Purple Dollars you ask?
Everytime you spend $150 on your Purple Visa Card you'll earn 1 Purple Dollar. We've kept things simple - 1 Purple Dollar = $1 NZ Dollar.
What can I do with my Purple Dollars?
Every Purple Dollar you earn will give you $1 NZ Dollar to redeem in-store at Participating Retailers
Rates and Fees
Minimum monthly payments are required but you won't be charged interest if you pay off your purchase before the expiry of the interest free period. Prevailing interest rate applies to any outstanding balance on the expiry of the interest free period.
A one-off establishment fee of $55 is charged when you open your Purple Visa Card Account. You will see the establishment fee charge on your first statement. Establishment fee is not charged during a Deferred Payment Plan but will be charged if you have other Transactions on your account that are not related to a Deferred Payment Plan.
Annual Account Fee
A fee of $55 is charged at the anniversary of your Purple Visa Card account and is for maintaining the account for the previous 12 months. It is then charged each subsequent year the account remains open.
H.A.W.G. Pro 20 100oz Backpack
- Air Support™ Pro Back Panel: Designed with body mapping technology to identify and ventilate the areas of the body that generate the most heat. Lightweight and breathable high pile mesh construction.
- 3D Vent Mesh Harness: Lightweight and breathable with added cargo. Designed for all-day comfort.
- Hip Belt With Cargo: Added stability and quick access to essentials
- Helmet Carry: Stow and secure helmet
- Integrated Tool Roll: Keep your CO2 cartridges, multi-tool, and tire levers safe and secure
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Impact Protection Ready: Compatible with the CamelBak Impact Protector™ (sold separately)
- E-Bike Battery Sleeve: Securely and safely ride with a second e-bike battery for all-day adventures
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer
- Cargo Compression: Cinch down jackets or other items to keep the footprint small
- Soft Lined Pocket: Keep your glasses or goggles safe and scratch-free
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Reflectivity: For low light safety
- Light Loop: Clip on a light to make the ride to and from the trailhead safe
- Armor Carry: Stow and secure knee and elbow pads on the climbs
- Additional Reservoir Carry: Ability to carry up to 6-liters of water
- User Group: Unisex
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: true
- Back Panel: Air Support Pro
- Quick Link: true
- Waist Belt: 76-127 cm / 30-50 in
- Pack Weight: 1015g / 2lbs 4 oz
- Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
- Torso Fit Range: 43-53 cm / 17-21 in
- Harness: 3D Ventilated Mesh Harness: Lightweight and breathable
- Gear Capacity17L/1030 cu in
- Hydration Capacity: 3L/100 oz
Too SmallGood quality however pretty ineffective as a backback once the bladder is full of water. I struggled to get a couple of phones and a wallet in the pockets; no chance of getting anything like lunch in as well. Chest strap is also too small; had to do up super tight in order for the magnetic catch for the drink tupe to work.Michael Whitteker 12 Apr 2023