or /week for months
Exceptional insulation for your body and brains. The hood sits seamlessly under your helmet when you’re pushing the limits. Whether you want to cool off, or heat things up the merino wool construction has you covered. Plus the combination of a ¼ zip and a full mesh back make the Checklist Long Sleeve Hoodie a ventilating machine.
- Slim contoured fit keeps things close but comfortable
- ¼ zip for ventilation when you need it
- Raglan sleeve gives you freedom of movement
- Full mesh back provides excellent breathability when you’re on the move
- Slim fit hood keeps the elements out and goes perfectly under a helmet
- Thumb loops eliminate the dreaded glove gap
- Construction: 100% Merino Wool
- Fabric Weight: 190GSM
- Fit: Slim
What’s the fuss about Merino?
Merino feels super lux next to your skin – much softer than traditional wool. That’s because the fibres in merino are finer and won’t itch! Unlike rotten cotton, merino also has natural anti-bacterial properties, which resist the build-up of odours so it can last a few days without washing. Its unique structure also helps you to regulate your temperature, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when things start to heat up.