or /week for months
Just look at that colour combo man, looking like straight off the runway. With a ½ zip for venting and mesh panels for days it’s perfect for almost any occasion and every adventure. The merino wool is super ideal as it’s got you covered cooling off, or heating things up…
- Standard fit. Not too loose, but not too tight
- Underarm merino mesh panels add breathability
- High neckline gives you wind protection up to your chin
- 1/2 zip for venting when you’re working hard
- Soft merino zip garage protects your chin
- Thumb loops eliminate the dreaded glove gap
- Construction: 100% Merino Wool
- Fabric Weight: 190GSM
- Fit: Standard
What’s the fuss about Merino?
Merino feels super lux next to your skin – much softer than traditional wool. That’s because the fibres in merino are finer and won’t itch! Unlike rotten cotton, merino also has natural anti-bacterial properties, which resist the build-up of odours so it can last a few days without washing. Its unique structure also helps you to regulate your temperature, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when things start to heat up.