Item has been added to the Cart
By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
Osprey Womens Aura 65 - Tungsten Grey XS/S - Tungsten Grey
Be The First To Know
This product is landing soon! Add it to your wishlist to be the first to know
Ship to New Zealand Only
Click and Collect
|Click and Collect||FREE Delivery|
We recommend you check your preferred store for stock availability in the first instance if you want to avoid additional cost of 'delivery to store'. If an item is not available in your preferred store, you can still choose Click & Collect. However, the delivery timeframe will be longer as the item(s) will be sent via our delivery partners to your preferred store. Estimated dispatch time up to 10 business days.
No In-Store Availability
We've teamed up with Finance Now to help you get the things you want, when you need them and spread your payments over a term that suits you. Already trusted by more than 250,000 Kiwis, Finance Now is 100% locally owned, and proud to help people like you every day.
Available Finance Options:
All weekly payment amounts are indicative only and are based on your product's price, the chosen term, an interest rate of 22.3% p.a., a $2.95 monthly service fee and a $55 establishment fee (excludes optional Payment Protection Insurance) . Finance can be confirmed with a detailed quote in store including finance terms applicable as detailed in the Finance Now Disclosure Statement for your consideration prior to confirmation of your purchase. All finance is subject to Finance Now terms and conditions and approval criteria.
From earning rewards everytime you shop*, to having the flexibility of long term Interest Free Finance*, the Purple Visa Card has never been more flexible.
Get rewards on all of your shopping!
From earning rewards everytime you shop*, to having the flexibility of long term Interest Free Finance*, the Purple Visa Card has never been more flexible. Credit Card Terms and Conditions, Rate and Fees apply View details here
What are Purple Dollars you ask?
Everytime you spend $150 on your Purple Visa Card you'll earn 1 Purple Dollar. We've kept things simple - 1 Purple Dollar = $1 NZ Dollar.
What can I do with my Purple Dollars?
Every Purple Dollar you earn will give you $1 NZ Dollar to redeem in-store at Participating Retailers
Rates and Fees
Minimum monthly payments are required but you won't be charged interest if you pay off your purchase before the expiry of the interest free period. Prevailing interest rate applies to any outstanding balance on the expiry of the interest free period.
A one-off establishment fee of $55 is charged when you open your Purple Visa Card Account. You will see the establishment fee charge on your first statement. Establishment fee is not charged during a Deferred Payment Plan but will be charged if you have other Transactions on your account that are not related to a Deferred Payment Plan.
Annual Account Fee
A fee of $55 is charged at the anniversary of your Purple Visa Card account and is for maintaining the account for the previous 12 months. It is then charged each subsequent year the account remains open.
Womens Aura 65 - Tungsten Grey XS/S
Featuring a women's-specific fit, its innovative suspension and harness delivers a seamless fit that envelopes your back and hips in 3D-suspended mesh. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, integrated raincover and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Aura AG 65 is a compromise-free women's backpacking pack. Made of 100% recycled materials.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on each side panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with centre back exit port
- Stow-on-the Go trekking pole attachment system
- Two zippered front pockets provide additional organization options
- 4 mm powder coated full peripheral frame
- Easy to access and operate cam-lock torso adjustment system
- Frame sizing allows for two size per gender fit
- Two-tone spacer mesh adds strength
- Silicone print in lumbar zone adds grip for load transfer and comfort
- Fit-on-the-Fly harness expands the fit range
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Revolutionary AG system seamlessly extends the tensioned backpanel into the hipbelt
- Hipbelt overlay is integrated into the frame to ensure consistent load transfer
- Extendable Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Crossbody ErgoPull design pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened