This EVS G6 Ballistic Jersey is fully breathable torso & elbow protection amour.
A ballistic Jersey with the lot – chest, back, arms and shoulders are protected with injection moulded hard plastic to handle all impacts. Perfect for either MTB or Moto use, the EVS G6 functions extremely well due to being lightweight and breathable with cool ballistic fabric with mesh stretch panels that retain support.
Built in Kidney belt to strap you in and protect your lower torso. Pivoting elbow cups allow for freedom of movement and are locked in place with thumb hole sleeves. All locked and loaded for any MTB or Moto event.
Easy on/off with zippered front section and hydration compatible this is all you need under your riding jersey for just about any type of riding.
- Hard plastic injection moulded chest, back, arms, and shoulder protection
- Innovative frontal impact absorption panels
- Full articulating spine protection that moves with you
- Hi-style upper arm brush guards
- Pivoting elbow cup allows maximum movement and safety
- Lightweight, cool ballistic fabric with mesh stretch panels for superior fit
- Built-in kidney belt for added lower torso protections
- Sublimated sleeve graphics for long last and zero fade
- Thumb hole to keep sleeves and elbow pads in place
- Easy on/off
- Fully machine washable
Note: Neck Braces
The G6 Ballistics Jersey not fully compatible with leatt neck braces. The spine protector does have a slot in the upper back but the chest plastic comes up high so that the front of the brace has to rest on top of the chest plastics.
It's still workable with a leatt for track riding, but a bit limiting for trail/enduro
Please note, we have found the best hydration pack fit for this pack that we stock (as shown in the images) is the Camelbak Antidote Quick Link Reservoir Kit - 1.5L (50oz), the hydration attachment is an elastic cord at the inside top of the spine protector, therefore the pack needs a hook attachment or a method to attach to the cord. Other hydration packs that are reccomended by the supplier is the hydrapak 50oz pack.