Featuring a medium full nose and shallow mid-entry there is enough volume for smaller days and weaker surf. As the surf jumps up, step back and the board transforms. You’ll find a board that feels shorter than its length, delivering predictable handling and performance. Tri-fin set-up.
- Tail: Round
- Contours: Flat nose to Vee
- Rocker: Medium entry to flat mid-section and with low exit rocker
- Fins Setup: Tri fin - Futures template F6
- Level: 1 > Expert
- Wave Height: 2 - 6ft+
- Dimensions: 6’8” x 21” x 2 3/4”
- Recommended Rider Weight: 40-80kg / 90-175lbs
- Volume: 41.8 L
Your Surfboard should reach you in perfect condition and ready for use. Consequently, this warranty covers all manufacturing defects.
Excluded are boards that show damage due to impact or abuse, damage due to heat exposure, broken boards or boards with signs of improper care or handling.