Surfboards - Short (<7ft)
With a shape that’s more today than yesterday, our modern “fish” design is built for speed. Excelling in chest to overhead high waves, it performs on those hollow, glassy days, yet enjoys mushy, sloppy and less than perfect conditions too.
Comprised of a full nose and wide mid, with clean balanced curves that blend into a swallow tail. The bottom contours through single to double concave with a lightly flipped nose. Tune to your taste with Tri-Quad option.
- Tail: Swallow
- Contours: Single to double concave
- Rocker: Medium entry to flat mid-section with low exit rocker
- Fin Setup: Tri fin - Futures template F6
- Level: 2 > Expert
- Wave Height: 2 - 6ft+
- Dimensions: 5’11” x 20 3/8” x 2 1/2”
- Recommended Rider Weight: 35-65kg / 80-130 lbs
- Volume: 33.2 l
Your Surfboard should reach you in perfect condition and ready for use. Consequently, this warranty covers all manufacturing defects.
Excluded are boards that show damage due to impact or abuse, damage due to heat exposure, broken boards or boards with signs of improper care or handling.