Tyres & Wheels
Available Online Only
With the “Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation” treated surface the aluminium core changes its soul. Giving the braking surface special characteristics regarding hardness and wear resistance, engaging a total black look with high range specs, with a surface that creates new standards for braking on aluminium wheels.
TRIPLE MILLING: Triple milled rims makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of the rim and to increase the reactivity of the wheel.
CARBON HUB WITH USB BEARINGS: Carbon hub with oversize aluminium flange and Two-to-One technology, the doubling of the spokes on the cassette side provides greater torsional stiffness and therefore a greater reactivity at each pedal stroke. This means greater efficiency in the transmission of power to the wheel.
ALUMINIUM NIPPLES: Thanks the light weight they reduce the peripheral mass, enemy of reactivity.
- 2:1 Two-to-One Spoke Ratio
- Antirotation spoke system
- MoMag spoke nipple mounting Magnet
- Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treatment
- Front wheel weight: 645 grams (on our scales)
- Rear wheel weight: 870 grams (on our scales)
- Total weight: 1515 grams (actual)
- Front hub: 9 x 100mm
- Rear hub: 10 x 130mm
- Skewers are included
- ETRTO: 622-15
- Inner rim width: 15.3mm
- Braking Surface width: 20.7mm
- Rim type: Clincher
- Rim Tape is not required
- Cassette compatibility: 8/9/10 & 11 speed HG or Campagnolo (Choose from available options in drop down menu)
- Includes: Fulcrum individual Wheel-Bags, Front & Rear QR Skewers (120 grams), Zero nite specific brake pads, Spoke Magnet (for cycle computer)
- * Actual wheel weights do not include the supplied QR skewers
- Required spacer for use with 10 Speed Shimano cassettes is included with Shimano version