Tyres & Wheels
Available Online Only
Unrivalled in the peloton: extraordinary performance and high impact aesthetics make these road bike wheel the point of reference for cyclists.
Race after race, Zero wheels have become synonymous with excellence, quality, performance, reliability… and victory!
THE RIM: This special triple milling makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of these road bike rims and to increase the reactivity of the wheels. Differentiated rim height: 26mm at the front to have a good handling; 30mm at the rear to transfer all the power to the wheel.
HUBS: The front hub has been redesigned, the new model is smaller and so lighter. Smoothness is ensured by the famous USB ceramic bearings. The cap and cone technology maintains the most efficient angle of contact between the bearings and bearing seat, increasing the smoothness and durability. The front carbon hub and oversize aluminium rear flange provide an innovative mix that provides excellent torsional rigidity and consequently a greater reactivity.
SPOKES AND NIPPLES: Aluminium spokes: a precise choice to ensure optimal rigidity and a special attention to aerodynamics. Aluminium nipples: thanks to the light weight they reduce the peripheral mass, enemy of reactivity.
- TYRE TYPE: clincher
- TYRE WIDTH: from 23 mm to 32 mm
- WEIGHT: 1440 g
- WHEEL MATERIAL: Aluminium
- RIM MATERIAL: Aluminium, triple milling
- PROFILE HEIGHT: Low
- RIM HEIGHT: front: 25 mm rear: 30 mm
- RIM WIDTH: 20,5 mm, ETRTO 15C
- BRAKING SYSTEM: Caliper
- BRAKING SURFACE: Aluminium braking surface, turned
- FRONT AXLE COMPATIBILIY: QR
- REAR AXLE COMPATIBILIY: QR
- SPOKES: FRONT 16
- SPOKES: REAR 21 (7 left + 14 right), Two to one
- SPOKES: MATERIAL: Aluminium
- SPOKES: PROFILE TECHNOLOGY Aero, straight pull
- NIPPLES: Aluminium
- FRONT HUB: Carbon, Aluminium flanges
- REAR HUB: Aluminium, Aluminium oversize flange
- BEARINGS: USB ceramic bearings, Adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
- OTHER Plasma treated HG freewheel Aluminium Axle
Sort by: Newest First