Over the years the sport of motocross has progressed.
From the days of factory welded cone pipes to today’s high revving 4-stroke engines, Fox’s 360 pant continually evolves to stay on top. Whether you’re the new kid on the starting gate, chasing your first championship, or the G.O.A.T.; Fox’s newest 360 racewear is ready to perform.
Two years ago Fox’s product design team set out to redesign their iconic 360 racewear with a new pant chassis. After countless hours and multiple prototypes, they have raised the bar yet again. By utilizing Fox’s exclusive TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric in key areas and 900D polyester to protect high abrasion areas, the new 360 pants provides the next level in Rider Attack Position (RAP) fit and function.
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- 900D Polyester Main Body with zonal TruMotion panels
- Laser-perforations and vented TPR logos in key zones
- Double layer knee system with full grain cow leather knee panels backed with abrasion resistant material
- Thin hem at cuff to eliminate bulk in boot
- Triple needle stitching in critical areas
|Base Colourz2||Black, Red, Blue|