The Lite Knee Guards feature Fly Racing's HDM (High Density Memory) protectors, which are constructed a special blend of viscoelastic foam with memory function, providing optimal comfort and protection. Soft, lightweight, and low profile, these guards allow for a great range of motion, without being obtrusive. Four-way stretch mesh panels at the rear help in giving a great fit and allowing hot air to escape, leaving the pads feeling cool. Internal silicon gripper bands, and an extended upper cuff prevents the pads from shifting while riding.
- The pads are both soft, lightweight and low profile to ensure they stay comfortable even on long days pedaling in the saddle.
- The protective pads feature an array of breathe holes to help flow cooler air into and through the pads
- 4 way stretch mesh panels at the rear help in giving a great fit and allowing hot air to escape keeping the pad feeling cooler.
- Extended upper cuffs help to try and stop the pads slipping down during use
- Hidden stitching of the protector to the fabrics protects it from fraying and being caught and torn in a crash adding to the durability.
- Internal silicon gripper bands are used at the upper and lower opening of the pads to also try and stop the pads slipping down during use.