The HERO8 Black offers video stabilization at another level with HyperSmooth 2.0, which dramatically improves HyperSmooth 1.0 technology, incredible as it may seem!
HyperSmooth 2.0 works with all resolutions and frame rates, includes a new Boost mode and allows alignment with the horizon in the application. In addition, TimeWarp 2.0 automatically adjusts the frame rate and allows you to control the speed progression in a tactile way. The HERO8 Black features four digital lenses to easily select the field of view, enhanced audio with advanced wind noise suppression, customizable default modes, and a lighter, frameless design with foldable mounting adapters. Abra Cadabra!
- Hero8 Black is frameless. Now with folding fingers to still fit all old mounts.
- HyperSmooth 2.0 will now work on all modes. Not just on 1080 60.. but HyperSmooth stabilization on 4K 60!
- TimeWarp 2.0 now with Auto TimeWarp will adjust to your speed to produce the perfect TimeWarp setting. Also TimeWarp Ramp – allows you to slow down moments manually during TimeWarp.
- Pre-set options straight out of the box – The biggest question we get asked, what settings should I use? Standard, Action, Cinematic and Slow-mo will give consumers easy pre-set options to better use their camera from the get go.
- 4 Digital Lenses Built In – SuperView, Wide, Linear and Narrow.
- LiveBurst – Captures 1.5 seconds of footage before and after shutter press. Makes it easy to find the best photo out of a 3-second capture or 90 frames (e.g., selfies, family photos and action shots).
- High-Fidelity Audio – Natural sounds, even at high speeds with new front mic and wind noise reduction.
- 1080p Live Streaming.