The Pivot2.0 is your new go-to glove for cool, wet rides.
The OutDry waterproof membrane keeps water out, but it’s breathable so that your gloves stay comfortable inside. This membrane is permanently bonded to the inside of the glove shell fabric, which reduces bulk and improves dexterity compared to traditional water proofing methods. The membrane prevents the shell from absorbing moisture, which improves breathability and keeps the glove light. With a lightweight AGrid anti-microbial thermal fleece lining, this glove offers seasonal performance without compromise.
OutDry uses a one-piece patented construction process that creates a waterproof breathable barrier. This impenetrable layer is heat-bonded directly to the outer fabric, leaving no seams, no gaps, and no way for water to get in. Compare that to traditional waterproof technology. Water gets in and stays in, collecting in the space between the inner and outer layers, making them heavy and wet. OutDry improves fit and dexterity, keeping you drier, lighter and more comfortable.
- OutDry breathable, waterproof membrane
- Durable Water Repellant treated ripstop backhand and palm
- Ax Suede Echo patches for grip and durability
- Microfiber sweat wipe Velcro closure
- Padding: Optimized gel padding
- Interior Liner: AGrid anti-microbial thermal fleece lining
- Outer Shell: Super Fit engineered 5-fingered design
- Temperature rating: 40° to 50° F / 4° to 10° C