Login & Write a Review
Reach for the Blaze 2.0.
It features a Polartec® Windbloc® backhand with a microfleece lining that offers high dexterity while maintaining warmth. The new Ax Suede™Echo palm absorbs little moisture and is lined with fleece for additional warmth. A reflective screen print pattern across the entire backhand offers enhanced visibility. This glove will keep you comfortable as you continue riding and training through cooler weather.
Capacitive touchscreens found on most mobile devices like the iPhone react to natural bio-electricity in your skin. By combining a conductive fibre into the fingertips of select Giro gloves, you can stay connected to your mobile device without removing your gloves.
- Super Fit™ engineered for women, with 3-panel design
- Water resistant Polartec Windblocbackhand and wiper
- Fleece-backed Ax Suede Echo palm
- Slip-on neoprene cuff
- Reflective screenprint backhand
- Microfleece lining
- Temperature rating: 40° to 50° F / 4° to 10° C
- Padding: Optimized gel padding
Both feature an Ax Suede material called Echo that was developed for ski/snowboard gloves. The high abrasion resistance, micro fleece backed and crazy low water uptake make it ideal for fall cycling use.
Sort by: Newest First