Women's Bike Footwear
The Petra VR is a versatile shoe that combines performance riding features like clipless pedal compatibility with the walkability and comfort of a light hiking shoe. With an upper made from a supple, breathable microfiber and mesh, and an injected inner shank to help transfer your power to the pedals it’s a true cycling shoe that doesn’t compromise the flexibility you need when you’re walking on the trail.
- Vibram sole: High performance rubber soles, with technologically advanced compounds like IdroGrip, the stickiest mouldable compound in the Vibram arsenal and developed specifically for flatpedal riding in dry and wet conditions
- Walkability and comfort of a light hiking shoe.
- Upper:High-Quality, Breathable Synthetic and Mesh, Laced Closure with a Lace Holder
- Outsole:Molded SPD-Compatible Shank with Optimized Cleat Zone, EVA Midsole, Vibram® Rubber Outsole
- Footbed:Molded EVA Footbed with Medium Arch Support
- Weight:405 grams (size 39)
Sort by: Newest First