Giro Empire VR90 Shoes1 Review
Off-road performance, redefined
The Empire™VR90 is one of the lightest options available on dirt and sets the standard in high-performance off-road shoes. Highlights include a lightweight laced one-piece upper for unrivalled comfort, an Easton® EC90™full carbon outsole and moulded Vibram® rubber tread for relentless grip. The upper is made of our breathable Evofiber™synthetic upper by Teijin® for superb fit and support that won’t stretch out with wear or weather. Our adjustable SuperNatural Fit footbed lets you fine-tune the fit and arch support, for maximum pedalling efficiency.
- Included Accessories: Spare Laces, Shoe Bag
- Upper: One-Piece Design, Premium Evofiber Breathable Teijin Microfiber, Sport Laces: Holds a Knot, Durable, and Lightweight
- Outsole: Easton EC90 Carbon Fiber, Vibram® Mont Molded Rubber High Traction Lugged Outsole, Mid-Foot Scuff Guard, Accomodates Steel Toe Spikes
- Footbed: SuperNatural Fit KIt with Adjustable Arch Support, X-Static Anit-Microbial Fiber
- Weight: 315 grams (size 42.5)