featuring a power glass™ solar charging lens that extends battery life and packed with top performance features, the enduro gps watch is built for extreme endurance athletes. like you.
get power from the sun and go longer between charges. stay in top form with enhanced recovery time, trail run vo2 max and more. lightweight but durable for seriously epic race conditions. conserve energy in your battery by managing sensor use. find your way even way off the beaten path with precision gps. keep going, with up to 80 hours battery life in gps mode or up to 300 hours in max battery mode.
- designed to race: enduro has an always-on 1.4″ sunlight-optimised display for easy viewing, even on the move. and it’s packed with our top training features and an ultra-efficient processor that lets you worry about the race — instead of your battery life. made to endure the rugged, weather-resistant design is tuned for punishing race conditions, with a stainless steel or lightweight, scratch-resistant dlc-coated titanium bezel. plus, it features a super-light sport loop band that’s elastic, adjustable and durable.
- solar-charged battery: get up to 80 hours of battery life in gps mod1, up to 300 hours in max battery mode and up to 65 days in smartwatch mode with solar charging.
- power manager: view how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- trail run vo2 max: estimates the cardiovascular fitness level of trail runners by adjusting based on the varying trail and terrain conditions that can affect run performance.
- Ultrarun: use the ultrarun activity with rest timer, and log the time you spend at aid stations.
- climbpro feature: use the climbpro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain. climbpro trail enhancements also give you information for descents and flats — for additional awareness.
- mtb dynamics: track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialised grit and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- heat and altitude acclimation: prepare yourself for any environment. see how your body is holding up in different environments with heat and altitude acclimation .
- performance metrics: view advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted vo2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- recovery advisor: giving your body time to recover between training sessions is crucial. after each workout, the built-in recovery advisor will let you know how long to rest before another big effort.
- daily suggested workouts: for training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride suggestions based on your current training load and training status.
- multi-gnss support: access multiple global navigation satellite systems (gps, glonass and galileo) to track in more challenging environments than gps alone.
- navigation sensors: navigate your next trail with abc sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass
- sports apps: use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
- pacepro™ technology: a first-of-its-kind pacepro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- backcountry ski: stay informed when you’re in the snow. this preloaded profile can distinguish between climbing and skiing. it automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- surf-ready features: get ready to catch some waves. when enduro is paired with the surfline sessions™ app on your compatible smartphone, you can create a video of every wave you ride in front of your surfline® camera. watch the videos later to see how you did.
- wrist-based heart rate: optical heart rate3 technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. it also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- pulse ox sensor: for altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a pulse ox4 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- advanced sleep monitoring: get a full picture of how you’re sleeping, with a breakdown of your light, deep and rem sleep stages as well as pulse ox4 and respiration data. view sleep data on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and other insights.
- body battery™ energy monitoring: optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- hydration tracking: log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. when auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
- respiration tracking: see how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- safety and tracking features: if you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features6 send your location to an emergency contact.
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen