Multi Sport GPS Watchesor 4x interest free payments of $83.25
Women’s Health TrackingSpecifications:
See Yourself As A Runner
This easy-to-use GPS smartwatch is designed for people of all skill levels to track their stats and chase their fitness goals.
- Track your time, distance pace and speed during your run or walk with built-in GPS.
- Monitor your overall health and wellness with wrist-based heart rate1 and more.
- Take guesswork out of training. This smartwatch suggests runs tailored to you.
- High-end running features help you meet your potential. Minus the high-end price tag.
- Track more than just running with an array of built-in activity profiles.
- Get up to 2 weeks of battery life. Because less charging is always a good thing.
Designed For Form And Function
Lightweight and comfortable, this smartwatch is the perfect fit for running and for everyday life.
Whether you’re running a 5K or sweating it out during HIIT sessions, experience the ultimate in comfort with this sporty silicone band.
Track where you run, and get accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals.
Wrist-Based Heart Rate
Get heart rate data1 along with alerts if your heart rate stays high while you’re at rest. Even gauge how hard your heart is working during activities.
These adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch from the Garmin Connect™ app2.
Daily Suggested Workouts
For personalised training guidance, get daily run recommendations of varying intensities based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time.
To help you plan your race day strategy, this feature offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance in the Garmin Connect™ app. So you can tailor your efforts to what’s ahead.
Want some guidance to help you meet your goal? Select a distance for your run, and you’ll be able to see a data screen that shows your estimated finish time.
When you’re ready to hit the track for some speedwork, use the built-in track run activity to record accurate lap distances and see your distances in metres.
Want to improve your running form? Use the cadence alerts to know when you’ve gone outside your target cadence range.
Giving your body time to recover between training sessions is crucial. After each workout, the built-in recovery time feature will let you know how long to rest before another big effort.
This specialised tool takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal and see the impact of training on your predicted finish time.
Built-In Sports Apps
Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for track or virtual running, pool swimming, Pilates, HIIT and even breathwork.
Run to your heart’s content with up to 2 weeks of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 20 hours in GPS mode.
While you’re out and about, Forerunner 55 tracks steps, intensity minutes and more1.
Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity.
Body Battery™ Energy Monitoring
Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
See when during the day you earned intensity minutes from moderate and vigorous physical activity.
This feature uses chronological age, resting heart rate and other factors to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. Age is just a number, after all.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork activities.
Women’s Health Tracking
Use the Garmin Connect app2 to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more.
- Lens material: Chemically strengthened glass
- Quick release bands: yes (20 mm, Industry standard)
- Strap material: Silicone
- Physical size: 42 x 42 x 11.6 mm
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 126-203 mm
- Display size: 1.04″ (26.3 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 208 x 208 pixels
- Display type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight: 37 g
- Battery life: Smartwatch mode: Up to 2 weeks
- GPS mode: Up to 20 hours
- See details
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Memory/history: 200 hours of activity data
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen