By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
- Get a battery boost from the sunlight, so you can go longer between charges.
- How is your body holding up? Wrist-based heart rate1 and Pulse Ox2 will let you know.
- Need a running coach that knows the terrain? Check out the PacePro™ feature.
- Navigate with preloaded TopoActive Europe maps and use built-in Wi-Fi® for easy updates.
- Keep great tunes coming with music on your wrist — and no phone to weigh you down.
- Do more. Charge less. Solar charging yields up to 22 days of battery life in smartwatch mode3.
- Lens material: Power Sapphire™
- Bezel material: Titanium
- Case material: Fibre-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Quickfit™ watch band compatible: Included (22 mm)
- Strap material: Silicone
- Physical size: 47 x 47 x 14.5 mm
- Fits wrists with the following circumference:
- Silicone band: 125-208 mm
- Leather band: 132-210 mm
- Fabric band: 132-210 mm
- Metal band: 132-215 mm
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Color display: Yes
- Display size: 1.30″ (33.02 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 260 x 260 pixels
- Display type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight: 73 g with silicone band (case only: 50 g)
- Battery life: Smartwatch: Up to 18 days/22 days with solar*
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 57 days/173 days with solar*
- GPS Only: Up to 57 hours/73 hours with solar**
- All Satellite Systems: Up to 40 hours/48 hours with solar*
- All Satellite Systems and Multi-band: Up to 23 hours/ 26 hours with solar**
- All Satellite Systems and Music: Up to 10 hours
- Max Battery GPS: Up to 136 hours/ 289 hours with solar**
- Expedition GPS: Up to 40 days/ 74 days with solar*
- *Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
- **Solar charging, assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions
- Water rating:10 ATM
- Memory/history: 16 GB
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen