Available Online Only
- Surface: Trail
- 5mm heel-toe drop
- Moderate stability with plush cushioning
- Ultra-Lightweight No-Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- Welded Synthetic Overlays Provide Support
- Welded microfiber underlays provide lightweight comfort
- Durable, Injection Molded EVA
- Balanced Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction Outsole with 5mm Lugs
- Weight: 335 grams (9 US)
50% More Cushioning:
Engineered midsole volume which is up to 2.5X the volume than standard running shoes, made with performance-specific cushioning material.
Benefit - Excellent shock absorption and an inherently stable ride.
Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential and a sculpted outsole radius in the heel and toe, creates a unique fulcrum effect and encourages a guided foot gait cycle.
Benefit - Supports a runner's form, and encourages a continuous Positive Gait Speed roll from heel-strike to toe-off.
Active Foot Frame:
Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink deeply into the shoe’s midsole.
Benefit - Designed to provide integrated stability which is adaptable to a wide range of feet and running styles.