- Lightweight, Supportive No Sew Speed Frame Upper Construction
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker Provides Propulsion
- Full EVA Midsole Provides Signature HOKA Cushioning
- 4mm Lugs Provide All-Terrain Traction
- Rubber Pods Provide Stability on Uneven Terrain
- Category: Trail
- Offset: 5mm
- Heel: 29mm
- Forefoot: 24mm
- Weights: 7.4 oz. (Size 8US)
50% More Cushioning:
Engineered midsole volume which is up to 2.5X the volume than standard running shoes, made with performance-specific cushioning material.
Benefit - Excellent shock absorption and an inherently stable ride.
Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential and a sculpted outsole radius in the heel and toe, creates a unique fulcrum effect and encourages a guided foot gait cycle.
Benefit - Supports a runner's form, and encourages a continuous Positive Gait Speed roll from heel-strike to toe-off.
Active Foot Frame:
Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink deeply into the shoe’s midsole.
Benefit - Designed to provide integrated stability which is adaptable to a wide range of feet and running styles.
Sort by: Newest First