Design with freeride style in mind the JD Webb’s first pro model boot was designed to perfectly complement his style.
The Webb Boot interfaces with the System Binding allowing for a lightweight feel and maximum comfort.
JD’s new boot is built like nothing the wake industry has ever seen because of its true footwear construction. Beginning with a lightweight EVA outsole and TPR impact pods the JD Boot creates great cushioning under foot.
Custom insoles with integrated arch support cradle the foot for maximum stability. Exclusive Hyper-Liner heat mouldable EVA creates a custom fit and comfort throughout the boot. It also features a lower cut cuff and softer flexion to provide the broadest range of motion in the System line up.
NOTE: Webb boot is designed to work exclusively with System Bindings. Both components are needed for use.
- Revolutionary 2-Part Construction
- Revised, Fully Lasted Fit
- EVA-Lite Outsole
- TPR Impact Gel Inserts
- Custom Ultron Insoles
- Heat Moldable Hyper-Liner EVA
- Flow Through Drain Panels and Outsole
- Dual Quick Cinch Lace Zones
- Lace Management Stash Pockets
- Lower Cuff Offering the Most Range of Motion