The vests work great for athletes of all sizes and experience levels. This vest is constructed with a unique hinged design that allows maximum motion while using a thinner vest. The vest also includes oversized armholes to maximize motion for all water activities. The women's model is created with a female-specific measurement pattern for optimized comfort.
The vests utilizes our Fluid Flex, True Fit and Biolite technologies. These combine to provide an incredibly breathable, flexible and lightweight vest. This vest is one of the highest performing, comfortable vests available.
- Biolite fabric, Lightweight (up to 25% Lighter than other USCG approved materials), breathable with body temperature regulation characteristics, perfect for those hot sticky days, or children that spend hours in this product in boats, swimming pools, and bodies of water
- Introducing Fluid Flex Technology, Fluid mobility & comfort, completely non-restricting through added strategically places hinge points and flex panels
- Introducing True Fit Technology III (TFT3) providing a truly customized fit for all shapes and sizes, a brand new jacket design with multi-sport application in mind
- Increased volume throughout armholes provide increased range of motion for multi-sport applications
- Enlarged arm and neck holes for comfort.
- Hinged construction with segmented foam panels allows for fluid mobility.
- Biolite lightweight exterior
- United States Coast Guard (USCG) approved Type III Personal Floatation Device
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs.
Fit by Chest Measurement:
- Small: 32" - 36"
- Medium: 36"- 40"
- Large: 40" - 44"
- X-Large: 44" - 48"
Sort by: Newest First