First Aid & Survival
Simply fill out the ACR Free Gift Form and follow the instructions to claim your free Camelbak Hydration Backpack!!
Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink™ activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66-channel GPS, the ResQLink™ guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position.
Two built-in tests allow you to routinely verify that the ResQLink™ is functioning and ready for use - with the push of a button, you can easily test internal electronics and GPS functionality.
As a non-buoyant device your ResQLink PLB is equipped with tough eyelets through which it can be attached to a belt, flight suit, pack, or lifejacket to ensure you don't become seperated.
A 406 MHz Distress Beacon Registration form is included in the pack for immediate registration - For more information about registering visit the Maritime New Zealand's website.
*This PLB is programed for use in NZ only.
- Weighs less than a couple of energy bars and takes up less space
- More likely to reach satellites in bad weather over 5 watts of power
- Satellite test feature clearly confirms the ResQlink is working properly before the need to activate it
- 66 – Channel GPS receiver acquires faster from a cold start
- Automatic strobe is ON during entire activation
- Three levels of integrated single technology – 406MHz, GPS LAT/LON and 121.5MHZ
- Size: 4.1 x 4.8 x 11.4 cm
- Weight: 153 g
- Battery, Class: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Battery, Replacement Interval: Replacement due 6 years from date of manufacture or 5 years after beacon is placed into service, whichever is first, or after emergency use
- Battery, Operational Life: Exceeds 24hrs @ -20°C
- Battery, Typical Performance: 30hrs @ -20°C
- Battery, Storage: -40°C to +70°C
- Material: Engineered polycarbonate blend
- Activation: Manual
- Operation: 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button. Give clear view of sky
- Waterproof: 5 m @ 1hr | 10 m @10 min - Factory tested @ 21°C, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
- Radiated Power: 5W (406 MHz); 50mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)
- Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Canada, R&TTE, Australia, New Zealand
- Lead Free: Yes
- 406Link.com: 60self tests/12 GPS tests
- Carry pouch included
Sort by: Newest First