Leatt sets the industry standard for neck braces. The Leatt GPX 4.5 Neck Brace may be the entry level model brace, but it retains all the protective features of its higher end brother, the 5.5. Differences are in materials and fitting systems. A few key features of the GPX 4.5 are the collar bone cut out sections, snap off thoracic strut, and bio mechanical adjustability for individual fit and comfort. Make a wise choice and choose a Leatt neck brace the days you know the riding will be risky.
Leatts home of research and development is located in Cape Town, South Africa. It is here that a team of engineers and designers, as well as Dr. Leatt himself, dream-up and test new products as well as persistently improving products already in their line even further.
- Fiberglass reinforced polyamide chassis for rigidity
- Lowered rim striking platform for increased head and helmet freedom of motion
- 2 way adjustability for great comfort & fit
- Easy to use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Injected foam padding on upper surface is more durable, easier to clean
- Folding rear thoracic strut for easier packing
- Free, optional, clear chest strap included
- CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC