Every aspect of the Course M-2 triathlon skin is designed to provide maximum aerodynamic efficiency and optimal performances from start to finish. The body is made with CB Speedtech which, as its name implies, is designed for speed, with a dimpled construction that improves aerodynamics for speeds from 25 to 70 km/h. The ultra texturized construction of the CB M-2 sleeves allows better laminar airflow, reducing the rider's drag factor, and the suit's full-length zip can be completely opened for maximum ventilation without flapping. Two inner pockets are designed close to the body, allowing you to carry and easily access your gels or bars without affecting aerodynamics on the bike or comfort while running.
- CB SpeedTech: One of the most aerodynamic fabrics developed. Made of a dimpled mesh construction, this fabric is light, breathable and chlorine-resistant.
- CB Gladiator: Highly compressive fabric, maximizes muscular performance and recovery. Chlorine-resistant and maintains great compression both in water and on the road.
- CB M-2 : Developed in collaboration with the Canadian Cycling team, this fabric is THE most aerodynamic you can get.
- CB Lazer Rev: Its construction is developed to never shred. Its compressive quality maximizes muscular performance and recovery.
- Kite Mesh : Lightweight, ensures optimal moisture management and keeps you dry.
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- Comfort-designed neck: Accommodates full range of motion
- Full-length zip with garage at top and bottom
- 2 gel inner pockets
- Laser-finished at thighs and sleeves: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- "Nature call" front panel for easy pit stops
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
- Weight: 30g
- Alphamantis Aero Technology: Alphamantis is the official aerodynmics supplier of British pro cycling team "Team Sky"
- Racer Fit
- Tri Elite Chamois
- UPF/SPF 50
- Wind Tunnel Tested