The Maxxis Detonator, with its dual compound tread pattern, provides a durable training or commuting tyre with a race pedigree. Softer silica compound on the outer edges of the tyre, paired with the grooved slick tread design, allows for great traction in a variety of road conditions. The Detonator is durable enough to provide plenty of winter miles, yet supple and grippy enough to race on in the summer.
Features & Benefits:
- M-shaped" grooved tread pattern.
- Dual compound 57a outer/62a inner.
- 57a outer compound provides cornering grip.
- 62a inner compound provides long wear and low rolling resistance.
- Training/Commuting tyre.
- Silkworm protection.
- Size: Choose from the available options in the drop down menu
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Wire
- Max PSI: 80
- Durometer: 57a Out/62a In
- Rim type: Clincher
- 26 x 1.25 - 495 grams
- 26 x 1.5" - 525 grams