If you like carving fast turns on fresh groomers, Blizzard’s Firebird Race Ti is the ski for you.
This World Cup inspired ski is a distinctly lively model designed for advanced skiers who like carving tight-to-medium radius turns on-piste. With the addition of the FDT Race plate and layer of Titanal, the Race Ti is a strong and stable ride that will leave you feeling smooth and confident on any slope no matter how hard or fast the snow may be.
- FULL CAMBER: For superior control on icy slopes and faster edge to edge response.
- SIDEWALL: Full sidewalls provide torsional rigidity and constant pressure along the full length of the ski. The result is better energy transmission, stability, control and ultimately greater performance.
- FDT RACE PLATE: New plate system that provides WC Piston plate performance in an adjustible binding plateform.
- DURATEC: Duratec is the use of a thicker textured surface combined with maximum edge radius and aluminum tip protectors to contribute to the durabilty and longevity of your skis.
- DIN CONFIG.: 4-12 TPX
- PLATE SYSTEM: FDT Race Plate
- CONSTRUCTION: Sandwich Compound Partial Sidewall (Ti), Racing Construction
- ROCKER: Full Camber