PURE Endurance Hydration is a premium endurance hydration drink using real fruit, carbohydrates, electrolytes and New Zealand whey protein isolate. It has been scientifically formulated to rehydrate and replenish your body while exercising for extended periods of 2 hours and over.
PURE Endurance Hydration contains no added preservatives, colours or anti-clumping agents. When you open a bag the first thing you'll enjoy is the amazing aroma of fresh lemons or raspberries (you choose the flavour!). You'll actually see real fruit particles in the powder. PURE is refreshing, clean and easy to digest, even during your hardest training sessions and endurance events.
ADVANTAGES OF PURE ENDURANCE HYDRATION
- Each 500g pouch makes 9 litres.
- PURE Endurance Hydration is made from New Zealand 90% whey protein isolate to help replace protein stores in the body, making it ideal to support working muscles during extended exercise.
- PURE Endurance Hydration is an isotonic electrolyte hydration drink and when mixed to the correct amounts will help to keep your boy properly hydrated during endurance events.
- Made with a specific blend of sucrose and glucose which is rapidly absorbed and easy to consume. PURE Endurance Hydration is not sickly sweet so you can easily drink it at full strength.
- PURE Endurance Hydration contains the essential electrolytes sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium - helping to replace electrolytes lost during sweating & exercise.
ENDURANCE HYDRATION VS. ELECTROLYTE HYDRATION
The most common question we are asked is, "what's the difference between PURE Endurance Hydration and the standard PURE Electrolyte Hydration?".
The PURE Endurance Hydration is very similar to our standard electrolyte hydration range, however the difference is that the Endurance Hydration range has added whey protein isolate. This is added to assist working muscles over a prolonged exercise period of 2 hours or more.
The PURE Endurance Hydration still has all the goodness of the standard electrolyte hydration range including real freeze dried fruit, carbohydrates for energy and a complete range of electrolytes to keep your body balanced (sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium).
When should I use PURE Endurance Hydration?
If you are exercising over 2 hours in a session or race, you have the choice of either the PURE Endurance Hydration or the standard PURE Electrolyte Hydration. It is your personal preference in regards to including the added protein to your sports drink (dairy based), or only carbohydrates & electrolytes in the standard PURE Electrolyte Hydration. We find that the added whey protein isolate helps with sustained energy levels when training or racing over a long time period, providing consistency of energy and support to working muscles when used to the recommended amounts hourly.
Will the PURE Endurance Hydration taste different to PURE Electrolyte Hydration?
Slightly. The PURE Endurance Hydration is made from the same base ingredients of real freeze dried fruit (New Zealand ben yen lemons or New Zealand raspberries), carbohydrates and electrolytes. The addition of the whey protein isolate, which is a dairy-based ingredient, does add a slight change in taste profile. You may also notice foam in your drink when first mixed - this will settle during use.