This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be built by one of our qualified mechanics. This may mean it takes a little longer than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We wil let you know as soon as it is ready to collect!
This bike must be picked up from an approved store. Due to warranty regulations, Liv bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic - this is an international policy for Liv bikes
Equipped to handle anything.
With a lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame designed specifically for women, and 27.5 wheels that combine speed, efficiency and control, Tempt can guide you along dirt terrain. A 100 mm suspension fork and powerful hydraulic disc brakes offer added confidence and control. Tempt features all the latest mountain bike trends, with a shorter stem and longer top tube for extra stability and control, and tubeless tires for improved traction.
Why We Love It
Exhilarating dirt trails offer a certain allure and you may be tempted to try your hand at mountain biking. Tempt is the bike that can bring those challenges to life and allow you to get your adventure on. The confidence-inspiring Tempt is designed to take riders off the roads and into the sport of off-road riding. This hardtail has a low stand over height to give a confident ride for new riders and facilitate manoeuvring around dirt trails. Ready to play many roles — Tempt can be your school commuter bike, trail companion or first off-road racing bike.
Perfect for a woman’s first mountain bike, the ALUXX frame is lightweight, capable and durable.
Tempt’s performance-minded yet comfortable geometry gives it the versatility for both commutes around campus and off-road rides.
LIV 3F DESIGN PHILOSOPHY
Women’s-specific geometry ensures the rider is balanced over the bike for optimal efficiency, comfort and control.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade aluminium
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM HLO 27.5, 100mm travel, Coil spring with hydraulic lockout, with preload adjuster S
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail
- Stem: Giant Sport, 6-degree
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 30.9
- Saddle: Liv Contact Comfort forward saddle with patented UniClip, DCF (Dynamic Cycling Fit), and ParticleFlow technology
- Pedals: Resin Anti slip, Steel Cage
- Shifters: Shimano Acera M3000, 2x9
- Front Derailleur : Shimano Alivio
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, Shadow
- Brakes: Tektro M275 [F] 160 [R] 160
- Brake Levers: Tektro
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200-9, 11x36
- Chain: KMC X9
- Crankset: ProWheel RAID-501TT, 22/36
- Bottom Bracket: ProWheel
- Rims: Giant XC-2 28H 27.5 6061 aluminium, double wall, 21mm inner width
- Hubs: Giant Tracker Sport, 32H, [F] QR [R] QR
- Spokes: Sapim Leader, 14g
- Tires: Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.25, 60tpi wire TR, tubeless tires tested and verified to work best with Giant tubeless wheels, shipped with tubeless system setup from Giant factory providing the best tubeless experience and performance right out of the box. Just add sealant and your are ready to go!
- Weight:The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.