This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be built by one of our qualified mechanics. This may mean it takes a little longer than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We wil let you know as soon as it is ready to collect!
This bike must be picked up from an approved store. Due to warranty regulations, Liv bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic - this is an international policy for Liv bikes
Equipped to handle adventures – Embrace paved roads, paths and dirt trails with confidence and style.
Designed to bring the best of both road and mountain worlds together. Bliss delivers front suspension, on a 27.5-inch wheel size for stability with great traction from wider tyres, and a relaxed style that keeps you more upright and comfortable in the saddle, while offering 26-inch wheels in smaller sizes. The road inspiration offers a lightweight design and pedalling efficiency. Integrated dropouts allow you to install a rack or add a kickstand to transform the bike into capable commuter or weekend adventurer.
Why We Love It
Whether it's your first time riding off-road or heading out in the neighbourhood for a light pedal — an introduction to the freedom of cycling shouldn’t equal a huge investment. A relaxed style keeps you more upright and comfortable in the saddle without sacrificing efficiency. When variable weather conditions arise, braking precision and traction are combined to keep you riding smoothly. Open up the possibilities to follow the road less travelled.
With Liv’s Purpose Driven Design, relaxed style and lightweight ALUXX frame, Bliss is ideal for city roads or around town trails.
The LivRight Sizing Philosophy ensures the best fit for women for a truly comfortable ride.
A front suspension fork, 27.5-inch wheel size, and disc brake option make for the perfect balance of capability and ease.
- Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium
- Fork:S untour XCT HLO w/lockout, 100mm travel
- Handlebar: Alloy, low-rise, 31.8mm
- Stem: Giant Sport, 6 degree
- Seatpost: Giant alloy, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Liv Contact Comfort, Upright
- Pedals: Nylon platform
- Shifters : Shimano EF500, 24sp
- Front Derailleur : Shimano TY710
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Brakes: Tektro 172 mechanical disc, 160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF500
- Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-32T, 8sp
- Chain: Shimano HG71
- Crankset: Prowheel, 24-34-42T
- Bottom Bracket VP sealed
- Rims: Giant alloy, double wall
- Hubs: Alloy disc, 32H
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Giant Sport, 2.1”
- Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.