This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be built by one of our qualified mechanics. This may mean it takes a little longer than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We wil let you know as soon as it is ready to collect!
This bike must be picked up from an approved store. Due to warranty regulations, Liv bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic - this is an international policy for Liv bikes
His Feather-Light Racing Bike Delivers The Speed And Strength Needed For Any Climb, Race Or Ride.
The Langma Advanced is engineered for aggressive climbing, descending and accelerations. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling stiffness strength. With Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and cutting-edge lightweight aerodynamic innovations, Langma Advanced provides the winning advantage for every effort, from long hilly races to fast-paced criteriums.
Key Performance Factors
The Compact Advanced Composite Frame, Slender Tubing, And Stiffness Tuned For The Female Rider Is A Serious Climbing Weapon.
Innovative Tubing Design Slices Through The Wind Without Sacrificing Weight Or Stiffness.
This Climbing Weapon Can Tackle The Return Descents Or Any Technical Flat Corner, With Appropriate Lateral Stiffness
Why We Love It
Handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors and passionate cyclists alike, Langma Advanced is built to fly up steep grades and long climbs, and is fit for endless switchbacks. The slender tubing and light weight combine for quick accelerations so you can conquer the climbs, power through flats, rail technical descents and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for a determined rider.
- Frame Advanced grade composite
- Fork Advanced grade composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Shock N/A
- Handlebar Giant Contact, 31.8mm
- Stem Giant Connect, 8 degree
- Seatpost Giant Variant, composite
- Saddle Liv Contact, Forward
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano Tiagra, 20sp
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tiagra
- Brakes Shimano Tiagra
- Brake Levers Shimano Tiagra
- Cassette Shimano HG500, 11-32T, 10sp
- Chain KMC X10-1
- Crankset Shimano Tiagra, 34-50T
- Bottom Bracket Shimano press fit
- Rims Giant SR2, tubeless
- Hubs Giant sealed alloy cassette, 24H
- Spokes Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires Giant Gavia AC 1 Tubeless, 700x25c
- Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.