This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be built by one of our qualified mechanics. This may mean it takes a little longer than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We wil let you know as soon as it is ready to collect!
This bike must be picked up from an approved store. Due to warranty regulations, Liv bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic - this is an international policy for Liv bikes
- Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium
- Fork: 50mm travel w/lockout
- Handlebar: Liv Jr MTB, low-rise, 25.4mm
- Stem: Alloy
- Seatpost: Alloy, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Liv kids MTB
- Pedals: One piece black PP, 9/16
- Shifters Shimano: SL-RS35, 21sp
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Brakes: Giant DA6 cable disc, 140mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Alloy Jr MTB
- Cassette: 14-34T, 7sp
- Chain: KMC HV500
- Crankset: Alloy Prowheel, 24-34-42T
- Bottom: Bracket Semi-cartridge
- Rims: Alloy
- Hubs: Alloy disc, 28H
- Spokes: Steel, 14g
- Tires: Giant, 24x1.95"
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.