This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be built by one of our qualified mechanics. This may mean it takes a little longer than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We wil let you know as soon as it is ready to collect!
Login & Write a Review
Liv 2019 Intrigue Advanced 1 MTB2 Reviews
or /week for months
This bike must be picked up from an approved store. Due to warranty regulations, Liv bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic - this is an international policy for Liv bikes
Rip Through Backcountry Singletrack, Blaze New Lines And Feel Fearless On Any Terrain With The Playfully Agile Intrigue
Intrigue is back as a corner carving, descent dominating, composite frame that leads the charge with Liv’s 3F design and uses our Advanced Composite material. So you can focus on soaking up experiences rather than bumps, Intrigue offers 140 mm of rear suspension and a 150 suspension fork on an ultra-light, torsionally stiff Advanced Forge Composite linkage, along with 27.5-inch tubeless Boost wheels that can accommodate higher volume tires up to 2.6 inches. Guided by Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, Intrigue is fully women’s-specific, meaning it has a frame geometry, composite layup and shock tuning created for women by women. With improved pedaling efficiency and an aggressive trail riding position, including lengthened top tube and shortened stem, the Intrigue is eager to encounter edge and beyond. Intrigue is complete with sleek internal cable routing and side pull front derailleur compatibility.
Key Performance Factors
Top performance Trail:
Maestro Suspension, Advanced Composite tuned for women, no-compromise finish.
With a versatile 140/150 mm platform and 27.5-inch wheels compatible up to 2.6-inch tires, Intrigue is a dream for both climbing agility and downhill control.
Truly Dialed For Women:
Using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy combined with suspension testing conducted by women for women, and tuned to perfection through iterations of prototype testing with athletes.
Why We Love It
Striking the perfect balance of the all-around-capable mountain bike, Intrigue nimbly charges through rock gardens, makes quick work of uphills, and takes a skillful stance on steep or winding descents. Intrigue is designed to expand horizons and boost every rider to her peak. This bike is a must-have for determined dirt-driven women looking to push their riding further.
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite front triangle, ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum rear triangle
- Fork Fox 36 Float Performance Elite, 150mm travel, FIT4 Damper, Boost 15x110mm KaBolt, tapered steerer
- Shock Fox Float DPX2, Performance, trunnion mount
- Handlebar Giant Contact SL TR35, 780x35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem Giant Contact SL 35, 35mm
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch S dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm
- Saddle Liv Contact SL (forward)
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters SRAM GX Eagle, 1x12
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur SRAM GX Eagle
- Brakes SRAM Guide RS [F] 180mm [R] 180mm, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers SRAM Guide RS
- Cassette SRAM GX Eagle, 10x50
- Chain SRAM GX
- Crankset TruVativ Descendent 6k Eagle Dub, 30
- Bottom Bracket SRAM GXP Dub Press Fit
- Rims Giant TRX 1, 30mm inner width, 27.5 hookless carbon WheelSystem
- Hubs Level 2 hubs (F) Boost 15x110mm, (R) Boost 12x148, XD Driver body
- Spokes Sapim
- Tires [F] Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.5 WT, 60 tpi, 3C, EXO, TR, tubeless, [R] Maxxis high Roller II 27.5x2.4, 60 tpi, EXO, TR tubeless
- Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Sort by: Newest First