Enhanced Aluminium™ : Control the trail
- Trail Weight: The all-new Fatbar Lite is at a market leading weight of just 270g. This is achieved with efficient use of material, removing any excess to reduce weight, whilst retaining the strength, durability and flex characteristics as the original Fatbar Lite.
- Trail Geometry: As well as reducing weight, width is also increased up to a full 760mm. The Fatbar Lite features proven 7° back sweep / 5° up sweep combination and is available in 10, 20, 30 and 40mm rise options, to suit any bike and any rider preference.
- Trail Proof: The Fatbar Lite features a hard anodised surface finish and, adding to the iconic AluGold colour, there’s now a black option. This incredibly durable surface treatment ensures the handlebar keeps looking fresh, not matter what you or the trail may put it through.
- 7 Series Aluminium: The Renthal Fatbar Lite 35 is constructed from exclusive, high strength, 7 series aluminium. An optimised, taperwall tube is used to minimise weight, whilst maintaining maximum strength and durability.
- Shot Peened: Millions of tiny steel shot are blasted at high velocity at the Fatbar Lite 35, leaving a textured surface finish. This process vastly increases the fatigue life and hence durability of the handlebar.
- Hard Anodised: The Fatbar Lite 35 features a hard anodising surface treatment. This finish is far superior in abrasion resistance to standard anodising, to keep your handlebar looking new.
- Positioning Grid: Laser marked onto the centre of the handlebar, a detailed set-up grid ensures you can centralise the bar in the stem and set your preferred angle accurately.
- Width Marks: Laser marked width marks allow you to cut the bar accurately, to suit your riding style.
- Permanent Graphics: Chemically applied and oven cured permanent graphics are super hard wearing and provide a subtle aesthetic look to coordinate with any bike.