By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
More camber, more stiffness, and more tech make the Superpig one of the most aggressive all mountain boards on the market and is ready to give some of the most responsive riding you could ever imagine. The Superpig is made to go big, go fast, and go hard and will have you flying all over the mountain.
- Board Type: Park / Groomers / Powder
- Camber Type: Directional Extra Camber
- A longer, more pronounced rocker zone in the nose makes this board want to float, while camber underfoot maintains stability and pop for powering through powder and carving on groomers.
- Flex: Aggressive
- This board has a stiff, aggressive flex that performs best when riding hard, fast, and powerful.
- Shape: Tapered Directional
- The SUPERPIG has a directional shape, so it wants to ride forwards. It can handle a bit of switch, but riding your natural stance is where it will shine.
- Core: Performance Core
- Sustainable Aspen wood combined with Bamboo and Paulownia for a snappy lightweight board that balances weight and strength perfectly.
- Double Impact Plates
- Two plates inserted underfoot take vibration out of your ride and add extra durability.
- Carbon Infused Glass
- Poppier, lightweight glass that handles speed incredibly well while reducing weight.
- Carbon Array 5 Laminates
- 5 Widespread carbon stringers gather rider input, which is channelled through to the opposite contact point for maximum board control. It distributes power throughout the board for a steady ride, adding pop without stiffness.
- Base: Sintered, Stone Ground Race Base
- The Sintered Race Base is a top tier, carbon-infused sintered base that will have you turning and burning at speeds you never thought possible on a snowboard.
- Inserts: 2x4
- Additional Features:
- Carbon Slim Walls - This sidewall construction consists of carbon and regular slimewall material combined and strategically placed at the inserts out to the contact points in the tip and tail on a twin, and the back inserts to the contact points in the tail on a directional board. This moves pop to the outside edges, enhancing stability and response.
- Roll In Construction - Fibreglass structures that surround the built in Slimewalls to increase durability, prevent top sheet chipping, and keep the weight down.
- Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut - This sidecut maximises grip and maintains speed in all conditions.
- Topless Topsheet - No plastic layer on the top of this board reduces weight and increases durability.
- Cleave Edge Steel - Nearly 50% more steel in the edge delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
|Try Before You Buy||Queenstown, Taupo|
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen