By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
Putting their surgeon gloves on, they carefully dissected the insanely popular Warpig and pieced it back together with a brand new camber profile and asymmetric shape twin shape that rides just like the Warpig, but in both directions. Get the world renowned park performance, powder float, and groomer destruction that made the Warpig so sought after, in a switch-friendly shape that adds extra carve control.
- Board Type: Park / Groomers / Powder
- Camber Type: Twin Hybrid Rocker
- Rocker on the nose and the tail of the board keeps it forgiving and fun, while the camber under your feet gives you stability, pop, and strong edge hold when the snow is hardpacked.
- Flex: Mellow
- The medium flex is stiff enough to be responsive and stable at speed, but also soft enough to handle a run through the park.
- Shape: Twin Asymmetrical
- Ride it forwards, backwards - it will be just the same. The asymmetrical design of the TWINPIG means it has a specific heel side, which makes your turning between your toes and heels feel smoother and more natural.
- Core: Performance Core
- High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strength and weight.
- Double Impact Plates
- Two plates inserted underfoot take vibration out of your ride and add extra durability.
- Hybrid Glass
- A combination of Triaxial and Biaxial give the perfect degree of flex and stiffness. The result is a board that better handles speed.
- Base: Sintered, Stone Ground
- Fast, durable, wax absorbent and easy to repair.
- Inserts: 2x4
- Additional Features:
- Slim Walls - A RIDE exclusive, incorporating Urethane sidewall technology to absorb impact and make for a smoother ride. These are also the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding, meaning you can really thrash them, and they will hold their own.
- Roll In Construction - Fibreglass structures that surround the built in Slimewalls to increase durability, prevent top sheet chipping, and keep the weight down.
- Asymmetrical Quadratic Sidecut - This sidecut maximises grip, control, improves turn initiation, and maintains speed in all conditions.
- Topless Topsheet - No plastic layer on the top of this board reduces weight and increases durability.
- Cleave Edge Steel - Nearly 50% more steel in the edge delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
|Try Before You Buy||Queenstown, Taupo|
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen