- Thermal fabric for warmth in temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F)
- Soft microfibre waistband anchors onto hips for comfort and stability
- Stretch key loop fastened onto waistband for safe key storage
- Shaped crotch for comfort
- Reflective logos on ankles for low light visibility
- With compression support from the butt to the ankles SKINS DNAmic Thermal Long Tights are built for leg day all day.
- 83% Polyamide, 17% Elastane exclusive of trims
- SKINS most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
- Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- Moisture wicking fabric draws sweat away from the body to the surface of the garment where it evaporates to keep you dry.
- SKINS proven 50+ UV protection.
- SKINS thermal fabric is a blend of Polyamind and Elastane, which combines high pulling and abrasion resistance with excellent breath-ability and a soft feel against your skin. The brushed interior helps to release heat back to your body to give you a thermal advantage in cooler temperatures without compromising on fit, support or moisture management.
- SKINS compression fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
Sort by: Newest First