Extreme weather calls for extreme sportswear, and extreme is exactly what Skins had in mind with their Activewear Jedeye Run Puffer Jacket. Featuring a feather-light, functional design that’s built to keep warmth in and winter elements out, it’s ideal to pull over your compression thermals during your outdoor training in icy, windy and wet weather.
Windproof, water-resistant and warm, this quilted puffer is ideal for just about any outdoor activity in cold conditions.
- Body-mapped insulated quilted puffer with 80g loft insulation
- Ultralight with panels that will protect you from light showers with durable water repellency
- Windproof panels with an athletic fit and articulated panel detailing
- Stay visible in low light with reflective highlights
- Maximise freedom of movement with winter weight stretch knit jersey panels under the arms
- Customise your fit with adjustable toggles in the hood
- Quick and easy to get on and off with a full-length front zip with chin guard for comfort
- Extra warmth and coverage with a drop tail hem and thumb holes in sleeve cuffs
- Handy front chest pocket with zips
- Main: 100% polyester, exclusive of trims
- Weight: 260g (Small)