By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design that makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle™ drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle™ chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME™ technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOWLINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The XX1 Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
|COMPATIBLE GEARS||Eagle™ 10-50t cassette only|
|CLOSING LINK||Eagle™ PowerLock® PVD|
|OUTER PLATE||Nickel + PVD Gold or Black|
|INNER PLATE||Chrome Plated + PVD Gold or Black|
|PIN TREATMENT||Chrome hardened, Hollow Pin™|
|RECOMMENDED GROUP||XX1 Eagle™, X01 Eagle™|
|OTHER||AM: Chain length - 126 links, OE: Chain length - 108 links, 110 links, 112 links, 114 links, 116 links, 118 links, 120 links,122 links, 124 links, 126 links|
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen