Powerglide shifting sounds great, with crisp, positive shifting if your out for a spin or a full on finish line sprint. This is the standard model and made of durable heat treated steel which means tons of mileage before replacement. Recommended for use with SRAM's Force and Rival groupsets. Thje Sram PG-1070 cassette offers an innovative approach to 10 speed cassette design.
- high shifting performance with a quieter chain/cassette combination
- Semi-spidered design: light, strong, efficient
Features and Specifications:
- Technology : Power Glide
- Actual (12-25T): 240 grams
- Gear Ratios : Check availability in drop down menu
- Speeds : 10
- Recommended Chain : PC-1091R, PC-1091, PC-1071, PC-1051, PC-1031
- Lock Ring Material : Forged 7000 Series Alloy,
- Sprocket Material : Heat treated steel
- Compatible: Shimano 9/10-speed freehub, and compatible with any 10-speed chain
Cassette technology thats optimized and reliable. More durable. Better performing, thanks to an optimal tooth profile and shift ramp design for quick and positive index shifting.