Cycle Computer Accessories
Available Online Only
SRAM delivers an uncomplicated computer mount that’s easy to install, lightweight, and above all, vibration and slip-free. At only 20 grams, with a single torx T25 bolt, flexible mounting clasp, and a 1/4-twist mount, it installs quickly, simply and securely on any 31.8mm bar surface. The SRAM Quick View Computer Mount, also features a center-offset design so the computer can be placed directly in front of the stem, or flip to position the computer before the bar. Works great with your Quarq power meter.
- All-new design optimized for off-road use while retaining the simple and secure 1/4 turn twist mount interface
- An all-new clamp design splits the clamp with top access to the pinch bolt (T25 stainless)
- The mounting platform positions the cycling computer up and directly behind the MTB bar
- Stem faceplate to better protect the computer when riding on rough terrain.
- Weight: 20g (Standard)
- Material: Glass filled nylon, Stainless bolt Torx T25
- Compatibility: Compatible with computers with 1/4 turn twist lock interface and 31.8mm bar surface
- Other: (Standard) - Optimized for road drop bars (31.8mm), Compatible with Garmin 200, 500, 800