Drive train Components
After studying the performance and wear of drivetrain components in the lab and in the real world, SRAM engineers have redesigned X-Synch chainrings. Enter X-Synch 2 Eagle chainrings. They are now more durable, run quieter and are more efficient. Given a longer positive-rake tooth they will work perfectly with Eagle chains to increase retention along with decreasing friction and noise no matter what the conditons.
- X-Synch chainring design increases chain retention, wear life, and reduces friction and noise.
- Designed to be used with Eagle chain
- Speeds: 12 Speed
- Tooth Count: 30
- Bolt Centre Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount
- Materials: Forged and Machined Aluminium
- Intended Use: XC, Trail, All-Mountain
- Weight: TBD
- Chainring BCD: Sram GXP Direct Mount